View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013   #31
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 1st Round- DeAndre Hopkins WR Texans

THIS is the guy I wanted, even above Tavon Austin (whom I think compares more to Reggie Bush than as a real "WR").

Really happy to see us just settle in and take a guy who many consider to be one of the top WRs in this year's draft. We didn't grab a project defensive guy, we didn't go after a tier 2 TE, we just zeroed in on a solid playmaking WR.

Hopefully his ability to get separation and off the jam at the LOS will help Schaub who really needs to just get rid of the ball faster than he used to be inclined to do pre-Lisfranc injury. AJ and Hopkins, then Martin in the slot.

They say he compares to Reggie Wayne, but he looks more like Larry Fitzgerald to me when I watch him play. He has a quicker off-the-snap move than Wayne, IMO. And his breaks on the ball are really sharp and aggressive.

VERY happy with this pick.