View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013   #19
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Annual DCFFL participant Mock on KFFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveSlaton20 View Post
Love it. I've seen Kiko and Wolff going in the first 3 rounds recently though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
I think the pick comes down to one of 3 WRs (Hopkins, Hunter, Woods). I think Allen's red flags take him off the Texans board. And I still think Patterson goes before #27. The DTs you mentioned are perfect fits for the Texans. Brown would seem to give the Texans what they need at ILB, but he looks so small I have to wonder if 4-3 Will is his NFL position.
good read on the real life situation.