View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013   #368
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 67005 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans 2013 NFL Draft, Round 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
Doesn't tell me anything. There's a wide disparity of opinion among teams in this draft. A lot of reaching at o-line because they don't think they will be available later. That speaks to how thin this draft is at o-line. WR is deep, but if there is a special playmaker available, I think the Texans take him at #27.
Yea, this reminds me of the year Duane Brown was selected. A run on OL.

This is great for us, because it was never expected that we would get great value at RT at #27 in the first place.

WR here we come!
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote