View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013   #160
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 67005 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans 2013 NFL Draft, Round 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
That really means squat in regards to whether the guy can play football. If you don't like him as a football player, that's one thing. But the NCAA is a joke and whether a guy has to go to JC because of their bogus rules is meaningless.
I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESPN
It was tough, at first, for Patterson to accept going to a junior college after not qualifying academically out of high school. He admitted that he didn't care about his grades during his freshman and sophomore year, and it left him in a tough predicament.

He wanted to go straight from high school to a top-notch program, but the detour to Hutchinson has helped him grow as a person, he said.

"I thought junior college would be a waste of time," Patterson said. "It has been a great thing for me to come here and learn.

"Back in high school, I didn't have everything I needed. I didn't respect people how I should. The coaches here have taught me respect and how to do things the right way."
Link

Now he is saying that it wasn't his fault on draft day?

Doesn't seem genuine to me.
TexansSeminole is online now   Reply With Quote