View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013   #44
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 67501 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans 2013 NFL Draft, Round 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
That's why you wouldn't take a player? Because he uses improper grammar? Really?
No, it's a red flag for me when a guy just still clearly doesn't understand his situation or has clearly not taken responsibility for an obvious mistake at all. It would be one thing if he had given a BS rehearsed answer like, "it wasn't my preferred route but I worked hard and grew through it." Instead he says he told them that it wasn't his fault. Going JUCO is not a big deal, he should be well read on how to respond to that question. The guy is also known for being an undisciplined route runner. Lots of "stay away" signs for me.

The improper grammar just makes it sound that much worse.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote