View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013   #9
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WR Davone Bess MIA on trade block

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
If Bess is going into the final year of his contract, that could also be a factor. They may believe that Bess will test FA & they don't feel like competing for him...

Remember, this is the same (one of) organization that didn't value Wes Welker.

I think Bess has been doing a good job making his QBs look good. We could use that kind of help & he's more dependable than Jacoby, more of a play maker than Walter & imo, more of a sure thing than Posey & LeStar.

I was surprised to see that he's 5'10" 193lbs....... I always thought he was bigger.
Yeah, I'm sure the final year thing is an issue for the Dolphins, but I think it has a lot to do with them making Wallace and Hartline the 1&2. I really don't think the Dolphins are going to get more than a 4th for him, and I would bet they only get a 5th. If the Texans could snag him for a 5th, I would be very happy. It would make trading down from 27 an easier decision and let us focus on more pressing needs than WR. I think Bess is more likely to have an impact in 2013 than any WR we get at 27 or later.