View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013   #7
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 244045 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: WR Davone Bess MIA on trade block

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
The re-signed Hartline and brought in Mike Wallace and Brandon Gibson. They don't need all those WRs, but they should have just avoided signing Gibson instead of trying to trade Bess.

Fun fact, of those 4 WRs, Bess carries the largest caphit this year.
If Bess is going into the final year of his contract, that could also be a factor. They may believe that Bess will test FA & they don't feel like competing for him...

Remember, this is the same (one of) organization that didn't value Wes Welker.

I think Bess has been doing a good job making his QBs look good. We could use that kind of help & he's more dependable than Jacoby, more of a play maker than Walter & imo, more of a sure thing than Posey & LeStar.

I was surprised to see that he's 5'10" 193lbs....... I always thought he was bigger.