View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013   #20
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 326894 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: How into draft R U?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread-Head View Post

Sorry...over the years there have been too MANY guys who were undrafted who went on to make HUGE differences. E.g. Arian Foster & Priest Holmes
When this draft thing is over, I think we need to talk about the Elephant in the room.

Priest Holmes may have had a very nice & prolific career, but he didn't make a "huge" difference, from a big picture P.O.V. & right now, I question if Foster will reach Priest Holmes' status.

Decent overall numbers in 2012. A couple of good games. There were a lot of reasons for the way his season turned out... but in all honesty, I expected more from the man. I was disappointed with more of his carries than not.