View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013   #16
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Annual DCFFL participant Mock on KFFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
Who was your 2nd choice behind Allen? Did you consider his (and Alonso's) character issues?
I appraoched more from what I would do versus trying to guess what the Texans would do. Both allen & Kiko seems to be physcially what the Texans like but Kiko especially might not even be a consideration for them.

Hopkins and Hunter were the WRs that I considered and Hopkins was a really close 2nd (who I would have taken). I also, thought about S. Williams and Short as DTs and Arthur Brown at LB.