View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013   #153
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lance Zierlein Mock Draft 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
This is pretty much what I have seen. He reminds me too much of Mitchell. We already have a Mitchell.

Besides I really believe we need to get two startes with our first two picks. If I'm going to draft a guy for the future it's going to be Hunt.
I think if we drafted Hunt he could play a bunch on passing downs as an edge rusher. Kind of like how Aldon Smith was used his rookie season. Out of him, Reed, and Merciless and Braman and whomever....put your best two edge rusher on the field and let them provide some pressure and collapse the pocket from the edge.

Hunt is not ready to play as a full time starter though....so while he would be mainly a pick for the future...I do think he could help immediately in passing situatons.

If you can, go back and look at him when he plays on the edge rushing the passer when it's a definite pass vs. how he plays when he's in the middle...It's a pretty big difference...
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote