View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013   #92
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 300095 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dre is asking for a #2 WR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake View Post
Cak, I am not actually expecting him to take a pay cut. But I feel like we are getting lost on my position which is that if Dre seriously wants a #2 WR then they need to go get a vet, because I dont believe any of these rookies especially those available around 27 will be actual #2 caliber receivers.

The only way to afford a vet, #2 caliber receiver is if cap space is freed up somewhere.
I am not completely in disagreement with your point about a vet although I haven't reviewed who is available which makes a difference. But there have been a bunch of people implying AJ is somehow being selfish. Fact is I am sure AJ would be more than willing to restructure if asked - basically every player would because it puts more money in their pocket now.