View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013   #5
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013's Derrick Johnson, Patrick Willis, & Derell Revis

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Just thought I'd ask now, before the draft.

Because I know tomorrow there will be a dozen, we should have posts.... Then 4 years from now it'll be all, " I told you so"
That all depends on who drops. When picking 10th, it's much easier to focus on a few guys that will likely be there, 27th not so much. This draft seems rather unpredictable, and could go any way. I'm hesitant to slot anyone in at 27, but I'd like to see them pick up a WR, NT, OLB, S and OT in the first four picks.