View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013   #91
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 71634 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dre is asking for a #2 WR

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Give me a few examples of top players who took an actual pay cut, not a restructure to still get as much or more money but push the cap hit into future years.
Cak, I am not actually expecting him to take a pay cut. But I feel like we are getting lost on my position which is that if Dre seriously wants a #2 WR then they need to go get a vet, because I dont believe any of these rookies especially those available around 27 will be actual #2 caliber receivers.

The only way to afford a vet, #2 caliber receiver is if cap space is freed up somewhere.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote