View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013   #47
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: With the 27th pick in the draft, the Houston Texans select...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
In this pass happy league , I cant see a #1 pick being spent on an ILB who will only play ~40% of the snaps , especially when there are several ILB's who will be there in the 3rd / 4th rounds who are very close talent wise to Minter.

For me that #1 pick comes down to a few positions - DE , OLB , WR and DT. Notice that three of those positions are "get after the QB types".
I agree with you, I just think we got ILB in the first if Minter is there and we can't move back. It's not what I want to do, but I think that's what Smithiak will do.