View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013   #44
nero THE zero
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18070 nero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans may go WR in 1st.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
This guy should have at least a 4th round grade.
Playing behind Sanu and with a Freshman QB in 2011 didn't help him.
Then there was that big WR Brandon Coleman that I have been talking about who could be a terror next year and a possible number one NFL receiver in the future.
Yes. Next year's WR class is going to have some studs with Brandon Coleman, Marqise Lee and Sammy Watkins.

This is why I wouldn't mind waiting on a WR until rounds 2 or 3 this year if we could make a big move for a true replacement for AJ next year when the candidates are commensurate.