View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013   #6
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 209005 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tits only claim 15 seasons. Can we have Oilers back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
The Adams family will never allow the Oilers logo to be used by the Texans.

And thankfully, Bob McNair does not want anything from that franchise to taint his team.

It's time for old Oilers fans to accept that the 'Houston Oilers' is now nothing more than a footnote in NFL history and fading memories for some football fans in Houston.
We fully realize this, but it doesn't mean it doesn't piss us off still. Frankly, I'm glad Putrid Adams is gone. I didn't watch football anymore when the Oilers left town, and strangely enough, I found things to do on Sundays during football season until the Texans took up the slack again. Even if you truly love something, but there is something about that love that you honestly just frigging hate, it's not that hard to let it go.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote