View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013   #9
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117755 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tits only claim 15 seasons. Can we have Oilers back

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
I won't go so far as to say hate, but I really don't want the Oilers. I am happy enough that the Texans honor the Houston players from the past that show any sort of loyalty to the city. Bud Adams can take his cursed cancer of a football team and shove it.

And thank God we don't have Columbia Blue anymore. I never did like that color growing up.

The Oilers were a great part of our past, but the past is the past. We should tip our hats to George Blanda, Billy "Whiteshoes" Johnson, Mike Muchaik, Bruce Matthews, Elvin Bethea, Carl Mach, Ray Childress, Earl Campbell, Mr. Warren Moon, and the rest of the notables who played for our team in the day we have to come to terms with the fact that our past is behind us and at present and for the foreseeable future we are HOUSTON TEXANS!
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote