View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013   #149
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 245923 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lance Zierlein Mock Draft 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
That was what I thought at first, but then
I pulled up a lot of his tapes (whole games) and my thoughts about him changed.

This guy fits the Texans D very well.
He can play the 3t and 5t that Watt and Smith do.
He can slide into NT on passing down like Smith does or he can play at 43DE (like Smith did under Bush.)

He's constantly in the backfield, but didn't get much stats out of those occasions (in term of QB pressure) due to one reason or another.

He's solid in the run game, too!

This guy is going to play for a long time, IMHO.
I went back and watched more on him, and I'm more on the fence than against now.

He's got a quick first step and can get skinny between a double.

Doesn't have an arsenal of moves, so upside there.

But he seems to lose body control on penetration often running himself out of the play or taking poor angles. Is he a finisher???

I've seen him get blown off the line in a run a few times.

So the question is for me is more about who he is as a worker. Can he be coached up? I dunno. I'd love to be in the interview.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote