View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013   #143
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81730 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lance Zierlein Mock Draft 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
I don't have the energy for this discussion. . I will say IMO there is no way no how either of your guys could have even close value no matter where drafted. And I do believe Ertz would get more than enough playing time THIS year to justify drafting him. Graham hasn't shown me anything.

Also I don't see OD being around much longer.
O.D. is signed for two more years, with increasing cap of just 500K above last year level.
Unless he gets injured, I think the chance is almost 100% that he's not going anywhere.
Graham is already as good a blocking TE than any the Texans ever had.
His catching ability has never been the question.
The third TE, even if it's Eifert, isn't going to see the field much.
I honestly don't see the Texans taking a TE in the first three rounds.

They still might, but I doubt it very much.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote