View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013   #90
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 276022 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dre is asking for a #2 WR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake View Post
Sorry, wasnt clear on this. I meant if he wants a legit #2 in vet free agent form then take the pay cut. I am just not a big believer in rookie WR's, unless they are studs that usually go in the top 10. Generally speaking they are raw and either dont know how to run good routes, or have poor hands in NFL standards, or havent ever been asked to block.
Give me a few examples of top players who took an actual pay cut, not a restructure to still get as much or more money but push the cap hit into future years.