View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013   #11
IDEXAN
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 43308 IDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lance Zierlein Mock Draft 2.0

I was watching some tape the other day of Justin Hunter, and the resemblance to Randy Moss is unmistakable, atleast for me. I'm not saying for a moment that he's the next Randy Moss or that he possess talent even close to RM, but the tall, thin, long-limbed physique and the lithe, effortless stride reminded me quite a bit of Moss. I could see how some team would watch him, study him and maybe even become enamored with what they thought he could be in the NFL. But I don't see ole "meat & potatoes" Gary Kubiak being the type of NFL coach who would fall in love with Hunter ?
IDEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote