View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013   #90
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 73433 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dre is asking for a #2 WR

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
Draft picks are relatively cheap now, I'm not sure why Dre would have to take a pay cut in order to draft a WR
Sorry, wasnt clear on this. I meant if he wants a legit #2 in vet free agent form then take the pay cut. I am just not a big believer in rookie WR's, unless they are studs that usually go in the top 10. Generally speaking they are raw and either dont know how to run good routes, or have poor hands in NFL standards, or havent ever been asked to block.
Blake is online now   Reply With Quote