View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013   #137
IDEXAN
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 46599 IDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lance Zierlein Mock Draft 2.0

LZ once again showing his football acumen by making Robert Woods his pick for the Texans in his final mock. Gosh, what a coincidence, that's also my hope for the Texans WR choice.
But then there's this in the just released "draftcountdown.com" (one of my favorite mocks) latest and final mock which has Deandre Hopkins and Woods going at the 44th and 52th position respectively in the Draft, so go figure ? They've also got Keenan Allen & Terrance Williams, 2 other WRs rated first round picks in many mocks, both hanging around until the third round. That's real value at WR I'd say ?
IDEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote