View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013   #3
srrono
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21340 srrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lucky's 2013 Texans Only Blind Draft (w/ UDFAs)

I like your mock, if it fell this way I would be happy. I tell you one thing this years draft has me more nervous then any other draft ever. (Texans & Oilers history) This draft is either going to propel this franhcise into a true SuperBowl contender or the team is going to start its decline. The offense is getting aged and predictable with no expolssive weapons. The defense has lots of holes that need repair. Texans GM Smith needs to ace this draft.

DL needs help for JJ Watt to continue his success, plus run Def needs a boost. If Hou can stop the run consistantly then Watt 7 others can peel thier ears back and go get the QB.

OLB/ILB Can we get some speed in our LB core please no more old LBs with no wheels.

WR I love your choice Cordarrelle Patterson kids hands may be suspect just get him the ball on short screens then watched him make guys miss, he should help return game aswell.
srrono is offline   Reply With Quote