Thread: Star Lotulelei
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013   #5
revan
Veteran

Rep Power: 27197 revan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Star Lotulelei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
Swope is far from a project .... He's a complete reciever. He may have played a lot of slot but he stretched the field from that position. He has size and speed to burn - the only questionmark for me is the smallish hands.

I have to wonder if he would last until the bottom of the 3rd round.

If I knew I could get Swope , Washington & Fragel , I'd have to make that trade.

If Swope was gone .... what WR would you then target at that 3rd round spot ??
His hands are exactly why I put him as a project, I don't think he has starter quality route running to be an immediate impact starter in the NFL. But I think he would learn a lot lining up next to Andre in the slot, has potential to be our Amendola/Welker.

If Swope is gone I would like for them to take Kenny Stills from Oklahoma. Good possession receiver with good route running skills.
revan is offline   Reply With Quote