Thread: Star Lotulelei
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013   #4
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 147190 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Star Lotulelei

Quote:
Originally Posted by revan View Post
That is a good scenario. Our pass rush would increase dramatically and with the secondary we have, we could win some games with Run and Defense. Swope is a project so we will be hoping Jean finally comes through and we pick a WR vet in free agency to replace Walter.

I would also switch Rambo with Washington and have him take notes behind one of the greatest safeties to play the game. Very curious to see what happens tomorrow.
Swope is far from a project .... He's a complete reciever. He may have played a lot of slot but he stretched the field from that position. He has size and speed to burn - the only questionmark for me is the smallish hands.

I have to wonder if he would last until the bottom of the 3rd round.

If I knew I could get Swope , Washington & Fragel , I'd have to make that trade.

If Swope was gone .... what WR would you then target at that 3rd round spot ??

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote