View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013   #43
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 213051 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: With the 27th pick in the draft, the Houston Texans select...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
How mad would you be if the Texans traded this year's 1st for a 1st in 2014 and another lower round pick this year?
Well, of course it would depend on the deal and our trading partner. If we traded with the Cards or Bills and got their first next year and a 2nd and 5th this year I'd be good with that.

Two 1st's next year and two additional picks this year is some pretty decent horse trading IMHO. Especially since - using the teams I named - we wouldn't really drop down very far.

And even the draftniks around here have kinda been all over the map for that first pick. From what I've seen on this board, there's no concensus on who we just HAVE to have with that #27 pick. Yeah, "conventional wisdom" kinda agrees we need a WR at #27, but is there that much of a drop off if we take that WR at 38 (Cards) or at 41 (Bills)?
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote