View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013   #2
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 216794 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lucky's 2013 Texans Only Blind Draft (w/ UDFAs)

I Like it .... I had targeted Lemonier and Patterson in the TT Mock but both were gone by the time the selections came up in the 1st and 3rd rounds.

Im shocked Soort is still there at that pick too, I took him @ 27 in the TT Mock .... but know he would have fallen a few more spots but didnt have the option of trading down.

I dont mind the Painter pick either , they almost have to address RT .... I cant see them going into the season with Newton and Harris at that spot - Newton coming off of injury bothers me and to be honest he wasnt all that good last year in the running game. I like him better as a swing tackle than a full time starter.

Nico Johnson I wouldnt complain about but prefer AJ Klien because of his ability to cover.

Solid draft to be sure.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote