View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013   #91
Txn_in_Oki
Lucky 13

Rep Power: 24148 Txn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Top 5 Best and Worst Draft picks in Texans History

I can't make Carr my number one worst because in a different situation he may have been okay.

Not Joppru's fault he was hurt all the time. Wasted talent and never know what we might have had.

Okoye is my number one worst pick. Sorry, but you don't burn your first round pick on a prospect. Who we passed on is always a kick in the balls as well. Travis Johnson runs a close second for me.

Number one best has always be Andre. Watt is making a serious run at the spot though.