View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013   #42
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: With the 27th pick in the draft, the Houston Texans select...

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
I seldom focused on Hunt as he did nothing to catch my eye other than his blocked kicks. Short astounded me with his play and motor especially at bowl. Hunt could become great but based on what I have seen, he is not on Kawaan Short's level, today. We all have opinions and that is all they are.
Its not me you need to convince of the bolded. Thats exactly what I have been saying for months.