View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013   #9
mmwest
Site Contributor

Section: 638 The one always standing & yelling.
Rep Power: 0 mmwest is a quality contributor and well respectedmmwest is a quality contributor and well respectedmmwest is a quality contributor and well respectedmmwest is a quality contributor and well respectedmmwest is a quality contributor and well respectedmmwest is a quality contributor and well respectedmmwest is a quality contributor and well respectedmmwest is a quality contributor and well respectedmmwest is a quality contributor and well respectedmmwest is a quality contributor and well respectedmmwest is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Newbie to the site

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Welcome to the MB.

Well I guess I can break it to him that we have rules on putting things in the correct forum, not having redundant threads, etc as well. Good start putting this in here. So we have different rules but appreciate them being followed.

FYI - If you find a post offensive and believe it violates forum rules then click on the red triangular symbol at the bottom left of the post and report rather than getting into a flame war over it. If you need help with something PM me or another mod. Hope you enjoy the place.
Piece of cake. Glad to be here and talk Texans.