View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013   #8
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 101211 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Annual DCFFL particant Mock on KFFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insideop View Post
This looks like one of the better Mocks I've seen and would be pretty happy if it fell this way, but there are 2 issues I see with it. First, I don't see how Hunt falls all the way to #57 or Wolff falls to the 6th. Not saying it couldn't happen, but I just don't see it happening. Secondly, I don't know enough about Jared Smith to make him the DT behind Mitchell. He could be OK, but I just don't have enough info on him. The 2 DT's I think fit the Wade Phillips kind of player are; Jordan Hill (6'1" 303 lbs) and Bennie Logan (6'2" 309 lbs). Why? Because they are both quick and can penetrate, and both play with a "high motor." If this is what Smith does to, then I could see him being on Wade's radar. Just don't know if they wait that long to get a DT.
I really really really want one of the top NT's in this draft but if we don't get one it wouldn't be the end of the world. There are some really good fits still available in FA.