View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013   #11
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 217165 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: How into draft R U?

I've never been into the draft to the point that I watch tons of film, do mock drafts, and make files on every player coming out. I do keep up with a few guys during the year that I know or suspect will come out for the draft, and then I go back and watch film on a handful of players that interest me after the season. So I probably cover 20 players pretty well.

This year, not so much. Not a great draft year and I've been busy. So I'm relying on y'all.