View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013   #59
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 66182 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Potential low-risk, high reward Qb for the Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownfan32 View Post
I dunno, he could play fullback or RB

I don't see where people think he could do anything. He got lucky is all, in my view. Some of those games were won because of Matt Prater, not Tebow. I see a terrible QB. Inspirational person, good human being, but good quarterback? No. Schaub is miles better than him as a passer. Give Schaub Tebow's mobility, maybe, but Schaub is far better as a passer.
He probably could be some kind of fullback or goal line back if he focused on that solely. I think he would be open to it. He can run the ball. Question is can he block and can he catch the ball.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote