View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013   #58
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 108854 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Potential low-risk, high reward Qb for the Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Funny you make this assertion today. Vinny Cerrato who was Director of Player Personnel with the '49ers was on 610 am and was directly asked this afternoon how good Kubiak was with QBs and he said Kubiak was instrumental in getting Steve Young to up his game and get to the SB.

Yeah in GP world. I couldn't care less about the potential media attention. Tebow sucks. He is a trick player at the NFL level.
I dunno, he could play fullback or RB

I don't see where people think he could do anything. He got lucky is all, in my view. Some of those games were won because of Matt Prater, not Tebow. I see a terrible QB. Inspirational person, good human being, but good quarterback? No. Schaub is miles better than him as a passer. Give Schaub Tebow's mobility, maybe, but Schaub is far better as a passer.
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote