View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013   #9
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 341333 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: How into draft R U?

I wasn't into the draft until the Texans. With the Oilers, I'd just pick up a magazine some time before training camp to see who we'd gotten and hope we got a good grade. The first few years with the Texans, I'd casually read up on it and try to get myself semi-informed and then I'd watch it on TV.

Then... I found Texans Talk (or the old HT.com forum that became TT) the year they drafted Mario. That was the first year I was really into it and I came on here to gauge people's reactions because I was kinda stoked.

Since then, I've been really into it. This year, my work load has been too much for me to follow the build-up as closely as I have the past few years.

I let my wife know that the draft days are off-limits. She almost tested me this year. Her boss was coming in town and we were going to have to go out for dinner with her on Day 2.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote