View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013   #9
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 449634 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: How into draft R U?

I wasn't into the draft until the Texans. With the Oilers, I'd just pick up a magazine some time before training camp to see who we'd gotten and hope we got a good grade. The first few years with the Texans, I'd casually read up on it and try to get myself semi-informed and then I'd watch it on TV.

Then... I found Texans Talk (or the old HT.com forum that became TT) the year they drafted Mario. That was the first year I was really into it and I came on here to gauge people's reactions because I was kinda stoked.

Since then, I've been really into it. This year, my work load has been too much for me to follow the build-up as closely as I have the past few years.

I let my wife know that the draft days are off-limits. She almost tested me this year. Her boss was coming in town and we were going to have to go out for dinner with her on Day 2.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote