View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013   #57
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 303034 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Potential low-risk, high reward Qb for the Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
And this phrase "coached up" always makes me shake my head. Coached up? When you get to the NFL, you either can roll as QB or you can't.
Funny you make this assertion today. Vinny Cerrato who was Director of Player Personnel with the '49ers was on 610 am and was directly asked this afternoon how good Kubiak was with QBs and he said Kubiak was instrumental in getting Steve Young to up his game and get to the SB.

Quote:
By and far, people are more against this move from a public opinion of Tebow Mania than anything else.
Yeah in GP world. I couldn't care less about the potential media attention. Tebow sucks. He is a trick player at the NFL level.