View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013   #26
revan
Veteran

Rep Power: 27197 revan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What's the next move for the Texans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurvinator11 View Post
Man, I was just joking. Don't have to get so upset about it. Plus, why waste your time watching NFL network? Bunch of clowns on there anyway. Just hang out on the mock draft sub forum for all the draft news you want. Much better than NFL network.
I'm sorry if I came across as telling you your joke sucked but I was referring to the entire Deion loves himself dead joke. I got NFL network since they started to show more games but I have to pay extra so that's why I kinda feel the need to watch it more since I am paying extra for it.
revan is offline   Reply With Quote