View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013   #7
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 244045 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: How into draft R U?

I normally don't make a big deal out of it. I don't know any of the college players, so I wouldn't know to be happy or not.

But I am interested. I'll watch. I'm most interested in the Texans' picks of course. But I'll also pay attention to our Division Rival's picks & who I perceive to be a rival next season..... New England & Baltimore.

I don't normally make it a point to be in front of the TV for the first pick, or even our first pick... other than 2006 that is. Lot of hype around that draft.

Also happens that I bought my season tickets in 2006, so I can bring my daughters to the game & share that experience with them. It's taken a while, but 2 of the three & my wife are "really" into the Texans now. They are more excited about this year's draft than I am & we're making preparations to be there for the first pick. We're a football loving family, usually get together on weekends to watch football during the season, Saturday (I just don't pay attention) & Sunday.

Tomorrow will be our first Draft Party.

My middle daughter wanted to go to Reliant.... but I said that's too much. 90 minute drive, then I have to work the next day.

I'm not that into it.