View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013   #84
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dre is asking for a #2 WR

Lots I can't see pass my hatred of schuab thinking in this thread. of course, you get better weapons for the QB POSITION. Nothing makes average to okay player look better than people who can do lots of his job for him...i.e. get wide the hell open, catch the ball ,a nd run after the catch.

More importantly, let's assume that Schuab lives down to your expection and gets cut in the next year or two. The texans competing with some other team for whatever free agent Qb who happens to hit the market. the money is close enough. that guys start to look at what he has around him to work with. A truly aging Andre and Owen, foster with a couple more years of carries on his legs, and still hoping on leStar jean for the fourth year in a row. dude goes somewhere else because they got something work with and you will turn to how "Rick Smith sucks" all the time posting.

You upgrade WR for your football team, not for Matt Schuab.