View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013   #5
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12237 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Annual DCFFL particant Mock on KFFL

This looks like one of the better Mocks I've seen and would be pretty happy if it fell this way, but there are 2 issues I see with it. First, I don't see how Hunt falls all the way to #57 or Wolff falls to the 6th. Not saying it couldn't happen, but I just don't see it happening. Secondly, I don't know enough about Jared Smith to make him the DT behind Mitchell. He could be OK, but I just don't have enough info on him. The 2 DT's I think fit the Wade Phillips kind of player are; Jordan Hill (6'1" 303 lbs) and Bennie Logan (6'2" 309 lbs). Why? Because they are both quick and can penetrate, and both play with a "high motor." If this is what Smith does to, then I could see him being on Wade's radar. Just don't know if they wait that long to get a DT.
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote