View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013   #40
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12237 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: With the 27th pick in the draft, the Houston Texans select...

A week ago I would have voted for Hopkins, but with the Indy hotel incident I'm thinking they will draft another WR. Allen or Woods could be the pick but I'll go with Woods. To be honest I'm still not sure which way the Texans will go with the 27th pick and I'm sure they couldn't tell you right now what they will do either since no one really knows how this draft will fall. Personally, I hope we can trade back a little into the early 2nd round and pick up an extra pick, but I just don't know if they will find a trade partner. This could turn out to be a wild draft with a lot of surprises!
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote