View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013   #20
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 88339 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mock with trade from#27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I keep forgetting about da'rick...

I'd consider trading up to the top of the second and grabbing him or just take him at 27. Dude is a beast.
Think Rogers will be there where I am picking and Smith* is indicating he is open to trading down "been on phone all day" per Chronicle as usual. Patterson really sliding supposedly with one of ESPN guys mocking him to Texans. I have him ahead of Rogers by a bit but would love either or both. lol.

*“Gary (Kubiak) tries to stay neutral because he’s got the role of the head coach, (but) if I were to sit here and say that coaches don’t try to influence me, I wouldn’t be truthful,” he said. “That’s just a part of the process.”
“I think there’s only one draft (in which) I didn’t execute a trade,” Smith said. “We’re always open to trades, moving up and moving back. We’re open to doing that again this year.”

“I think the 27th spot is attractive from the standpoint that, historically, you look back and there are teams that come back into the latter part of (the first round) if a player’s there they’ve targeted earlier. I think we’ll have some flexibility, but I’m confident if we don’t, we’ll get a good player.