View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013   #35
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 279523 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Glitter Kittys get new uni's.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post

OK, so after reading you guys' posts...and going back and looking at the photo again...I can now see that in this photo it DOES fade to black just in front of the jaguar's mouth.

My bad. I had thought that the darkness in that area was just lack of lighting.

That's pretty much a fugly design. I'm in the wrong business...I should be re-designing football helmet paint/design schemes. I don't know how this stuff gets past all levels of decision making in an NFL organization. At some point, shouldn't someone, somewhere, stand up and say "We can't fade a gold color to a black on the helmet. One or the other, but not both."???

Sheesh.
Hey, I was the same way at first. I saw that picture and thought the helmet was completely gold. But someone told me to take a closer look and... yeah. That's fail.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote