View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013   #32
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 109227 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Glitter Kittys get new uni's.......

Definately a 2 tone helmet as seen in the NFL uniforms leak photo. I don't like the Dolphins either. They should have stuck with the aqua blue facemask and from this photo is looks like they took the orange away from the helmet stripe. The logo is pretty lame also. I see a lot of Dolphins stuff on cars around here, I wonder how many are going to be updating to the new logo.

Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote