View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013   #29
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50776 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Glitter Kittys get new uni's.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
Why wouldn't they just show 2 different helmets? If what you're saying is true that is pretty cheap and pathetic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
On the NFL network, they're saying it's a two-tone helmet.

OK, so after reading you guys' posts...and going back and looking at the photo again...I can now see that in this photo it DOES fade to black just in front of the jaguar's mouth.

My bad. I had thought that the darkness in that area was just lack of lighting.

That's pretty much a fugly design. I'm in the wrong business...I should be re-designing football helmet paint/design schemes. I don't know how this stuff gets past all levels of decision making in an NFL organization. At some point, shouldn't someone, somewhere, stand up and say "We can't fade a gold color to a black on the helmet. One or the other, but not both."???

Sheesh.