View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013   #34
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: With the 27th pick in the draft, the Houston Texans select...

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
I seldom focused on Hunt as he did nothing to catch my eye other than his blocked kicks. Short astounded me with his play and motor especially at bowl. Hunt could become great but based on what I have seen, he is not on Kawaan Short's level, today. We all have opinions and that is all they are.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgNUN-Sqj_Y

That is Hunt at the Hawaii bowl against Fresno State.

He is much better off the edges than he is in the middle right now...But that's the exact role I see him in at this point. Let him come in and provide some pressure off the edges on passing downs...That's exactly what we need.

But I don't get your assessment of him only blocking kicks and not doing much else. Dude had 8 sacks this past season...

He has some things he needs to work on for sure, but off the edge he shows power, quicknes and explosion....He is also surprisingly good with his hands...
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote