View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013   #31
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 201896 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: With the 27th pick in the draft, the Houston Texans select...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake View Post
I voted other because I have a feeling it will be a typical didnt see that coming pick. But I think a DL pass rusher is in our future.

Jesse Williams - DT needs to be quick. Not just huge.
DeAndre Hopkins - Strong possibility.
Keenan Allen - Strong possibility.

Cordarrelle Patterson - Strong possibility.
Tyler Eifert - Strong possibility with TE a big need. But I think he goes around 20.
Johnathan Cooper - Guard in first round? Texans like guards in the 3rd-4th round. I like Wade Smith, Brandon Brooks and Ben Jones.
Menelik Watson - RT in first round for a ZBS? Use a 3rd rounder on RT if you must.
Manti Te'o - Antonio Smith might make fun of him. Alot. :P
Kevin Minter, ILB LSU - Not enough difference between Minter in round 1 when we could get a player like Bostic in round 3.
Curious as to how you determined TE a big need? We have a very good starter and back up with end of roster filled with potential. I would not be shocked if we draft a TE but not before day 3.