View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013   #20
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 331336 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: N.F.L. Hopeful Announces He Is Gay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
I thinks it's promotion, but not Gendreau's promotion. It sounds to me like Outsports decided to make him their latest poster boy and Gendreau was simply apathetic about it.

Of course, naturally, the press caught the story and now whether he likes it or not, he is Alan Gendreau: gay kicker.
Exactly. Gendreau not promoting, just trying to get in the NFL. Outsports definitely promotion.

In this particular case Gendreau has been friends with one of the guys out Outsports for years. Kind of natural they would do a story. Who knows, they may have done a story on him in college.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
How did this get into the Mock Draft forum?
Just because he is going to be draft eligible and he isn't in college anymore I guess.