View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013   #235
revan
Veteran

Rep Power: 27197 revan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What's the next move for the Texans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru80texan View Post
I don't think Ogletree is an option. He is a knucklehead & has proven that on multiple occasions. We all know that's not a Texan type player. I honestly believe he is a suspension waiting to happen & could be the next R. McClain, which is a complete waste of talent.
No way is he even in the same level as Rolando McClain, but I do see where you are coming from. In my mock draft I have Minter in the first and Robert Woods in the second.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurvinator11 View Post
They would, but if Leon Sandcastle falls to us, you gotta take him!!
Bro, that Sandcastle joke is getting so annoying, especially after seeing him interview "himself" as Sandcastle on NFL network. Jeez if Deion's ego wasn't big enough before it is now.
revan is offline   Reply With Quote